Thursday, April 28, 2011



Let's try this again...France 2.0.

My parents are off to France soon. I will miss them so much, but they are going to have an amazing time. This time around, my dad is going armed with technology. He has purchased an international cell phone, and an ipad. And to hold it all, a man purse from Roots.


I know.


After hearing from my mom that he had lost his keys in his purse, I had to check it just how big this man purse was.

Would it be a chic wristlet? A flat bag? (otherwise known as the fat bag at their place, due to the sheer amount of stuff my mom can get into it) No, he went the Indiana Jones route, and bought a satchel style bag.

I can't even tease him about the man purse because it's really nice.




So, as they will be away from the hustle and bustle that is their semi-retired life, I will be blogging fairly regularly to keep them up to date about things on this side of the pond. My new camera should get a good workout, so look for more photo blogs as well.

And as long as he can find wi-fi, mom and dad will be in touch via their new ipad.

If he doesn't lose it in his purse.

No comments: