What do badminton racquets, bowling balls, catapults, chain saws, dynamite, generators, grass trimmers, hand grenades, hot coal briquettes, paint, pinatas, sabres and whips all have in common?
According to Westjet, these are items that are not allowed in your carry on baggage.
While West Jet is known for having a great sense of humor, I have to wonder how much of this list (go to select by item) is made up of items people have actually tried to bring on to a plane in their carry on baggage. I mean really, how many of us have the time to light the briquettes, get them nice and glowing, and then somehow get them stored into our carry on baggage without lighting our new murder mystery on fire?
I am trying to get things together for our trip to the coast, so I will have to remember to check my briquettes into my regular baggage. Hotdogs anyone?
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm - when I flew Air Canada home from Victoria, they let a guy bring his tennis raquet on the plane.
I think he put his hot coal briquettes in his checked luggage...along with his sabre and pinata.
Post a Comment