Because one should write about what they know, I'll start with Miss Lily's Christmas.
She had a wonderful Christmas, and received some amazing presents. Her Uncle Craig found some really cool books about monsters and Polka Bats, her great Aunties contributed to her education fund and gifted her with some really pretty dresses. She received a Fisher Price Circus set that has been a great hit, althought it did take some convincing that it didn't need batteries. It takes batteries, but like her FP Castle set, we opted not to put them in. That was for our sanity sake, and she's got a decent enough imagination that she doesn't need the toy to make sound effects for her. Bryan and I bought her a wooden stove set, complete with a wooden pot and pan.
How creative is my kid? Pretty creative. When we put her to bed on Christmas Day evening, she had the stove set up on her bed. I asked her what she was doing. She said "I'm frying pirates." And she was. She lifted the lid to the wooden frying pan, and inside were the FP Little People pirates that Santa had left for her that morning. Argh!
More to come...
Have a safe New Year's Eve - see you in 2009!



No comments:
Post a Comment