Wednesday, April 28, 2010




Perspective

 These pictures were all taken about this time of year, over the past four years. I posted about this last year, and could not believe how much she had changed and grown. Yesterday she was playing outside, and I took another to add to the collection. 


2010


2009



2008



2007
Posted by Picasa



5 comments:

sleeplessnights04 said...

aaaaawwww - they grow so fast. :o) how goes the neighbourhood revitalization - grumpy neighbour still anti-beautification?

missmarble said...

We have new street lighting now. The grumpy man was not successful in his protest, so the sidewalks are a go. That work starts on Monday. Yay for diggers, dump trucks and cement trucks in the 'hood! It makes for hours of 3.5 year old entertainment.

missmarble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keltie said...

I can't believe she was so little when you first got the play structure!

missmarble said...

I know! Now she goes up the ladder so fast!