Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hello all, been a while, lets see if I am out of practice. Lots has happened since I last posted; Carrie has had her 20 week ultrasound, and it went very smoothly. We went to the lake last weekend, and were welcomed back to the city by finding that we had a record snowfall. The car got stuck trying to get into the garage, thankfully we had little issues with getting it out; I had more difficulties with the shoveling of the nearly foot and a half of snow along our paths.
Let's see what's been amusing the past while, oh Carrie came into the kitchen the weekend before last, smiled at me and said, "Look honey I'm barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen." On the drive to the lake, she looks in the rear view and says "...the man behind us has the worlds smallest penis." Seeing that we were previously talking about music, that really threw me, I had to ask, pardon? Explanation, F150 with a lift kit so huge that the truck must have been at least 10 feet to the top of the cab. I could picture in my minds eye him getting in by the oh shit handles and that breaking and him breaking as he fell.
Tonight, I see Leo come into the living room, a piece of blue ribbon hanging from his mouth, and proceed to chase him; even went so far as to ask Carrie to stop him when he came round again....Wasn't going to happen. Guys, don't ask your pregnant wife to leap off the couch to catch a cat, I should have known better, I do now. Anyway, I caught him, and proceeded to take the ribbon out of his mouth, pity it was attached to the 2 feet of it he had already swallowed. Sorry Leo, but it had to be done.

Well that's all for now, the 20 week ultrasound went well and we are both very pleased and excited, will chat more later.

No comments: