Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hi yas,
I just turned on the TV while having my little wriggler in my lap; and turned on the Crocodile Hunter. I can honestly say I will miss Steve Irwin, I can remember talking about him with so many different people, and in every case it was a very pleasant conversation. I even had conversation with Craig the one night, and that amused me as well. Which was what made me decide to post about it, because I will not be able to have a conversation with Craig about his passing, (Steve Irwin, not Craig), whom I trust is doing very well in China at the moment. With so much going on lately I can relate to how much my extended family miss their son, their brother, their uncle; ok not sure if Lily misses Craig, not sure if Lily misses anything at this point, but soon enough I am sure she will. Anyway, her wriggling is getting out of control, so that's all for now.

1 comment:

Auntie Tracy said...

It's sad it had to happen the way it did, but at least he was doing something that he loved. The only thing I didn't like about him, was when he was holding his son, and playing with that croc. That was just wrong!