Sunday, October 08, 2006

One year already! Today is our first wedding anniversary. We celebrated last night, and went for dinner at Madison's Grill at the Union Bank Inn. We had the reception at the UBI and wanted to celebrate with a special night out. This was also the first 'date' that we have had without Miss Lily. Grandma and Grandpa Carbol babysat for us so we could enjoy some time as Carrie and Bryan and not Mommy and Daddy for a few hours. Of course, halfway through dinner I confessed that I missed my kid! My mom wondered why we were back so early... As usual, Lily was great and didn't give them any trouble. She watched the hockey game with Grandpa, and hung out with Grandma.
We realized that out of all our pictures of Lily, we didn't have one of the three of us together, so I had my dad take a few. This one is my favorite, we have a non-goofy one to send to other people. I couldn't resist the bunny ears...in my baby album my Dad did the same thing to me...it's one of my favorite pictures.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary ! The First of many to come :-) I love the bunny ears, (and so will Lily when she's about 16 and you show it to one of her boyfriends...)

missmarble said...

Lily has Home Depot phobia right now...

Actually, her mom does. But, we need a new part for the shower, so
I will have to come to the store eventually...