Friday, February 23, 2007

Yes...I live, or rather still live as it may be, or rather is.
I know I have been a little well, a lot actually remiss about posting and whatnot. But ya know, that's OK, things are mostly good with me, and have not changed much.
Well...that is...except yesterday, I got to experience something new!

Stitches!

Yup, that's right, stitches!

I have three of them in my head, where I cut myself open at work. Was very interesting to have someone basically tugging to knot a stitch closed on my skull.

Aside from that, things are good, my beautiful wife is healthy and happy; our darling daughter is the picture of health and definitely very happy; and as such I cannot be anything but happy.

So minor wound aside, all is good; as I hope it is for all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to look where you put that pumpkin next time.

Kuurus