Tuesday, July 15, 2008



Mike Wazowski!


Fans of Pixar movies will recognize this name. Lily and I spent the day watching movies while the gas company moved my meter from inside to outside. It took them a while because of the rain, and because of the rain and the giant pit in my yard, Lily and I couldn't play outside. So we had an inside day and stayed in our pyjamas past noon, ate popcorn and muffins for lunch and watched Monsters Inc. Lily loves this movie. LOVES. She asked for monsters all day. It was so sweet. Here is a quick video of her asking for monsters again. It was past our evening walk and bath time, and really, she was just stalling on bedtime. Thus the quiet little voice...you may have to turn up the volume.



I know this means we are at moving into the phase of having to play the same movies over and over again. That's OK, because Bryan and I have amassed a decent collection of animated films that we love. This means that incessant animation viewing at our home will be tolerable, as we actually like the films. Then again, ask me later when I am watching/listening to Happy Feet for the eleventy hundredth time in a week.




Coming soon - our lake weekend...I have to mow the lawn before it rains - again - so I can't write any more this morning. Teasers - kitties, toddler tossing and the Bride of Chucky.

2 comments:

Keltie said...

awwww...we're going through the same thing with Finding Nemo (another tolerable movie).

Fishies? Peeze?

sleeplessnights04 said...

Welcome to my world! :o) I thank Monsters Inc. for the costume I had to make last year for Halloween. He still loves it.