Thursday, October 23, 2008

Signed and sealed!

We officially have the means to start this project. Finally! I took the final papers into the bank today.

Gulp.

I don't know if this means more or less sleep for me now, but at least we can go ahead. Hopefully by this time next fall we will have this completely done. A year? Well, we plan on doing a lot of the work ourselves, so I think a year is realistic.

First project - new furnace. Right now I don't even have a mid-efficiency furnace. It's no efficiency! I think there are some grants available from the government that mean we may get some money back - always a good thing!

Look for before and after pics!

This is going to be a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Yay!!! I can help paint! I had so much fun doing your bathroom.