Friday, March 18, 2011

The best laid plans...

Sorry for the absence. My camera ejected a bunch of parts the last time I took out the battery to recharge it, so it has officially bowed out of any further plans to work on the Project 365. Should I manage to

a) Fix it (Not likely...)

or

b) Buy a new one

 I will continue with my photo a day as I can.

That doesn't excuse my lack of writing however, so I am officially kicking myself back into gear to keep this thing updated.

So where the heck have I been?

Stuck in the never ending winter of 2011. This is about the time of year that I start to see a wee bit of the edge of my flower beds. Not this year, as there is still at least 3 feet of solid snow to melt first. My poor garden. I can not wait for our mini vacation to Victoria, where I will be able to shed my mittens, wear shoes without socks and walk on green grass. It will be good for my soul.

I have a lot to write about, but some of it requires uninterrupted computer time, and the ability to put into words what is in my heart.

Soon.

3 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

Soon ... Yes please !

NewWife said...

waiting

missmarble said...

Soon. I started one, but it turned into a rant and I had to stop. The other one I can't post yet.