Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Mother Nature,

I was wondering if you could help me out.

I am missing several things, and I believe you might have borrowed them.

First, I can't find the blue sky. Every day I look outside, hoping for it's return, but all I can see is grey grey sky. Some sunshine please? Second, along with the blue sky, my garden appears to be missing. It should be exactly where I left it last fall, but I just can't locate it. The aforementioned sunshine should take care of it.  Thirdly, the birds. I should be seeing geese and robins by this time of the year, but they appear to have been blown off course. It's time for them to come home.

If you could take a look around your place for these things and you do find them, please send them my way.

Thank you,

Me

1 comment:

NewWife said...

Dear Mother Nature,
I saw geese at Hawrelak when I was skiing yesterday. I heard that there may be more snow this weekend. Thank you.