Notes from France

You can take a gardener on vacation, but you can't keep her out of the garden. When my parents travel, they don't stay in hotels in the south of France. They prefer to live in a little town, doing their own shopping and cooking. They have stayed at this gîte in Montegnac before, and really enjoyed it. Mom asked if it was OK to help out in the garden, so Gys the owner handed her a pair of clippers and let her run wild. Just look at the shutters on the building! I so wish I were there. Mom looks like she is in heaven.
You can take a gardener on vacation, but you can't keep her out of the garden. When my parents travel, they don't stay in hotels in the south of France. They prefer to live in a little town, doing their own shopping and cooking. They have stayed at this gîte in Montegnac before, and really enjoyed it. Mom asked if it was OK to help out in the garden, so Gys the owner handed her a pair of clippers and let her run wild. Just look at the shutters on the building! I so wish I were there. Mom looks like she is in heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment