Sunday, November 20, 2005

I am sad to announce...
That Bryan's tv has passed on to another plane of the universe.
He didn't believe me when I said that the blurred edges were just due to dust on the screen. I thought that the tv turning itself off without warning was that it had had enough video games, anime, and Simpson's for the day.
Looks like I was the one that was wrong. I ignored the signs that our poor tv needed some tlc. If only I had read the manual...I would have known that the flashing green light was a cry for help...."Fix me! Fix me!"
We are now watching tv on my ancient RCA. It's a bit small, but it works. Except there are not enough input outlets, so no video games, and no dvd's.
TV hospital is not what it used to be, so my dear husband is debating whether or not to buy a new tv, or send it in for some love.
Please observe a moment of silence for his dear dear friend.

No comments: