Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's a good thing Bryan isn't much of a football fan. I'm sure he would have more to say about watching the Grey Cup this weekend on the teeny tiny tv at Auntie Eleanor's house on Sunday! Dad called him tonight to ask him if he was watching tv...
This is fun!

I have the next 2 days off....hmm what to do?
After I wait for the Epcor people to change my water meter, I may go to Shopper's with Amy. Epcor is supposed to be here between 12 and 3. I am out of the house at exactly 3:01. It's a long story, but let's just say I'm not a fan of their service department right now.

Friday I get to hang out with my mom. We are going to the Italian Centre Shop to exchange pasta. Mom has accumulated enough pasta in her pantry that she can use it for currency at the shop. (Or maybe she can work a deal out with one of the regulars - bootlegging linguine in the parking lot.) The last time we were there, I was fascinated with the way the little old Italian men inspected every bottle of olive oil and vinegar they touched. One man would pick up a bottle of oil, turn it around, hold it up to the light, and then put it back on the shelf while shaking his head. Then he moved on to the next bottle. I would hate to see what he was like at the deli counter!

Ciao!

PS - The TV doctor makes house calls... We'll find out on Saturday if the beast can be revived.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Carrie - Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed your thoughts...but you skipped from #6 to #8. What happened to #7?