Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Tonight we are putting up our outdoor Christmas lights. We bought some of the LED lights in cobalt blue - should look really pretty with the snow!

The verdict on the tv should be in today...the repair guys came in and took a lot of parts out of the tv and left a sad empty shell for Bryan to stare at. They thought it could be fixed for around $200, so I don't think we will have to get a new one.

Off to Vancouver on Friday morning for some r&r and girl time with my mom.

3 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

I wanna go too !! .. Oh wait .. someone has to work ... Say hi to your Mom for me :-)

Auntie Tracy said...

Hey I have a better idea .... come over and put up Christmas lights at my house too ... I know i'll get around to it eventually ...

missmarble said...

Sorry honey! What do you want from Vancouver? I don't think they have cows....maybe I can steal a border collie to herd them....

MMMMMOooooo.....

See you Monday - we need to get together so I can steal baby stuff and squeeze your kiddies!