Life with Lily and beyond
Robeez are FANTASTIC!!! Oh...and I have been "told" I'm not "allowed" to buy any more for Paige. Apparently she doesn't need a dozen pairs!!
A woman (regardless of her age) can never own too many pairs of shoes. I'm glad Paige has learned this lesson early on...
Man These are so cool !! Peanut is going to be styling !!
There's a baby store near my place that sells Robeez. Actually, there are two stores that sell them!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Robeez are FANTASTIC!!! Oh...and I have been "told" I'm not "allowed" to buy any more for Paige. Apparently she doesn't need a dozen pairs!!
A woman (regardless of her age) can never own too many pairs of shoes. I'm glad Paige has learned this lesson early on...
Man These are so cool !! Peanut is going to be styling !!
There's a baby store near my place that sells Robeez. Actually, there are two stores that sell them!!
Post a Comment