So, I realize I have not posted in a short while....ok it's been nearly forever.
But last night was a special occasion, my favorite father-in-law's retirement. I was privileged to be invited and attend; it was very well not odd, but surreal, yes surreal to be there and see how Brian interacted with people on a professional level. And more so how they reacted to his departure.
I'll keep this brief, I hate rambling on, especially when I am a bit tired and all..but anyway, I totally enjoyed seeing that many people come forward and mention the impact he's had on their lives. I know from the short time I have know him, that well he's definitely been a very warm hearted person.
I won't gush or go on about it, but I was definitely glad to be there, and I am positive that he deserved the accolades that were heaped upon him. And if I had had the fortune to interact with him on a professional level I would have joined right in.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment