This was a project for one of the mommy web boards I belong to. Each week one of us takes pictures for a whole day, outlining a typical day in our life. It was a lot of fun to do! You don't realize all the things you do in a day until you have to document it. I didn't include shots of the dishwasher, laundry or bathroom cleaning I did - no one wants to see that.
Click here to view.
(There are a couple of shots of Lily nursing, but you don't get to see my tatas. Apologies to those that are uncomfortable with nursing shots, and to those who just wanted to see tatas.)
4 comments:
I LOVED IT! I wish I had done that one day. I am sooo going to do that sometime.
Thanks for sharing.
That was so cool! You and I enjoy the same snack!
my brother sent me this email today:
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! It really was neat following you through your day...it was a taste of home & such a neat way to see what you go through everyday. You've inspired me to do the same here.
All the little every day things you did....and the familiar places you visited made me miss home and get excited to take on my new job as uncle. By the way, I didn't know so much could be packed into one day!
I suddenly find myself extremely hungry for hamburgers....
Craig
This was great !! I'm sorry I missed you guys though ..
Post a Comment