I haven't blogged in forever.
Forgive me?
Here's a cute picture of Lily to help you forget that I forgot to blog...
(Lily and her Aunt Darlene, Dad, Aunt Heather and Grandma's legs...)
The last couple of weeks have been busy. I had my surgery, and spent 4 days at my mom and dad's. They looked after Lily while I rested and recovered. I don't know who had more fun: Lily or my parents.
After I came home, I spent 3 days in my garden. Well, I mostly held bags open and did a little weeding. Mom and dad came over to help dig and mow, as I wasn't able to do it. (Even if I thought I could...)
Lily has also been busy. At Grandma and Grumpa's, she tried a bunch of new foods. Chicken, mushrooms, grapes, roast beef, asparagus, cauliflower and cheese and other things I can't remember. She's such a good eater. Sometimes she makes a face, but she still tries everything. I can only hope she'll stay this way. I don't want her to be a picky eater. (Like her dad, who claims he isn't a picky eater...) Miss Lily has also been busy cutting not one, not two, not even three but FOUR teeth at once. Ouch. Her top teeth are coming in. She now has 5 1/2 teeth - the last one is there, but not quite through the gum. I'm not allowed to touch them, so it's hard to tell today.
I had my first Mother's Day, and it was very nice. Bryan bought me a card from him, and then gave me one from Lily. It was so sweet. Lily held the pen, and he wrote...
Lily celebrated the day by perfecting her raspberry. She can blow fat juicy ones now - a warning to all who may experience one, have a hanky handy.
2 comments:
You're forgiven !! Glad to hear your surgery went ok, and Happy Belated Official first Mothers Day ! The kids say "Hi Auntie Carrie!"
Please squish them for me!
Post a Comment