Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally!

She sat up on her own. Until now, Miss Lily has been perfectly content to sit only when we put her in a sitting position. Otherwise, she sits for about a millisecond, and then flips onto her tummy, and takes off.

She's been close to sitting on her own, but has been too busy eating paper, chasing the cat, playing with lint, chewing on toys, contemplating her toes...you get the picture. Today, in her crib, she maneuvered herself into a semi-sit, and then kind of popped up. She did it on the floor, without the crib rails for leverage, later on.

Today we spent the day running around. I was taking a photo essay for a web board I belong to. A Day in the Life... of Carrie and Lily. It was fun to do, and it was a nice day to be out and about.

I'll add a link to it once it's complete. My day isn't done yet, so my Day in the Life isn't quite done either.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Isn't that fun when they can sit up on their own?

Can't wait to see the photo montage!