Thursday, September 20, 2007


You know it's not going to be a good day at work when your computerized till says "Fatal Error" and freezes at the exact moment 5 people line up at your desk.

Remind me again why we are not allowed to drink at work?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

heehee same reason i'm not allowed to drink at school- others will get jealous! :)

Keltie said...

Good answer Jenn!

I was going to say that you can't drink at work because you're more likely to tell people they're illiterate! ;)

I wasn't drunk...I swear!

missmarble said...

Hey - it's not my fault they can't read!


{Just so no one is offended, this is based on a true story of an installer that, well, didn't read. He probably could, but chose not to. And Keltie was happy to point out to him what that could possibly mean. :P}