1 year, 1 month, 4 weeks and 1 day.
That's how long it took Lily to learn to walk.
Yes, we have a walker.
She has been taking practice steps - 3 or 4 if you aim her at the couch. Until today, that was all she would do.
I bought her a new snowsuit today. (It's the red one.) I dressed her in it, stood her up and aimed her at Bryan. The little turkey giggled as she walked to her dad. It was so neat that we were both here for her 'official' first steps. This is exactly why it is worth it to stay home with her - we didn't miss the biggest milestone.
She practiced the rest of the night, and by the time she was ready for bed, she was trying to walk with two toys in one hand, while watching her dad and looking for the cat. Still multitasking.
I honestly think she needed a costume -in the snowsuit she forgot to be plain old crawling Lily, and just took off.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a cute story! :) I can picture her in a big snowsuit waddling along.
Post a Comment