Happy Halloween!
Today Lily went to the hospital to surprise Grandma, and to visit Auntie Eleanor. Everyone smiled at my little monkey. Auntie was thrilled to have Lily visit - she has only seen her twice since my birthday, and is missing her 'little sweetie'.
Lily at our front door...
Hmmm....
Well, not really. Because I had to work, and Bryan had planned to go to my Mom and Dad's place, we didn't buy any. This plan would have worked, but for the group of trick or treaters that saw us standing in the living room and rang the bell anyway. Bryan generously offered them Tootsie Pops from his private stash. It was that or granola bars. Come to think of it, we should have done that, as neither Bryan nor I like the Oats and Honey ones from the variety pack we buy. Rats.
Molly behaved like a dog...sniffing butts.
I think she's pretty pleased with herself! (Look at those cheeks!)
Bryan had fun teasing the neighborhood kids at my parent's place. He offered double the candy if they could answer movie trivia questions.
It only comes once a year - I think she had fun. We sure did!
(PS: Happy 1st Birthday to Cael K! He won't appreciate it yet, but a Halloween birthday will be really neat when he is older. Think of the parties!)
1 comment:
I looove that costume! She looks so cuddly and cute! It looks like it was a great night! =)
Post a Comment