Lily's New 'Do
I have been patiently waiting for Miss Lily's hair to grow long enough to do this. Today, I couldn't resist!
This is her 'picture' pose and smile. Cheeeeesy!
(In the background, you can see what happens when Hurricane Lily hits a room.)
She's such a ham! But a happy ham.

7 comments:
I still can't get over how blonde her hair is - especially since it was so dark when she was born.
Maybe Evan and Lily can have matching pigtails.
You'll have to see if this reduces the "How old is HE?" or other such comments.
It might - after all, the dresses haven't worked. Sometimes people are just oblivious. But I loved the pigtails until she 'discovered' them and wiped teriyaki sauce on one. Sticky pigtails are not fun.
Awwwwwww!! She is precious!
Cute pigtails! We know all about hurricanes here, only they are named Ariel. :)
!!! What a sweetie!!!
teehee...check out the background in my pictures sometime!
Oh, and Mallory (okay I) am officially jealous of the pigtails. I think I have several months of waiting yet. :(
She looks SO cute and grown up with her pigtails. I love those pics!
Post a Comment