Monday, December 10, 2007

I won! I won! I won!

Anyone who knows me knows that I never win anything. Scratch tickets, Lotto 649, mail in contests - no luck at all. My husband nearly always wins. Something about a horseshoe...

Imagine my surprise when I checked on one of the websites I visit regularly, and find MY name on a list of people who won a pair of Babylegs from the new organic collection.

Parenthacks is a great site with common sense parenting tips. I check in every day, and had left a post in the thread about Babylegs.

What the heck are Babylegs, you ask? Legwarmers for babies. You can see them here. Lily has 3 pairs of real ones, and 3 or 4 knockoff pairs. They are great under skirts, or with pants - minus the wrestle-the-baby factor of tights.

Thank you Parenthacks! I can't wait to see what we get!

Check out their site at www.parenthacks.com

4 comments:

Keltie said...

Woohoo!!! What did you win?

missmarble said...

A pair of babylegs!

SarahRachel said...

Oooh, how exciting!!!!

Jay said...

Congrats! Babylegs are awesome!