Here are a few pictures from today.Now that spring is properly here, Lily and I have been out in the yard. Amazingly, I have completed my entire yard clean up already. The front beds need another raking out, but that's about it. Lily loves playing in the yard - she has her own tools, even though she prefers mine. She has some fabulous yellow rubber boots - I tried to buy some boots for myself today, but the only ones I could find were silver and sparkly - a little too much diva for my taste.
Gathering rocks. (ROCK being today's word of the day.)
Hauling rocks. Her grandma would be so proud!
Tossing rocks in the bird bath. Not so sure the robins will be that impressed with this.
Lily and her gardening gear.
The dirt on her face is from the rock in her hand. She was licking the rock. It was clean. She had just dipped it in the birdbath!
Coming soon to our yard....My mom bought this for us from a work friend. Their kids are grown and no longer use this, so they wanted it to go to a good home. Rob and Debbie delivered this, dismantled, tonight. Lily was thrilled to watch Rob and Bryan load it into the yard while Debbie and I looked at my plants. We'll have to grab a baby/toddler swing for it, and make a new cover for the sandbox, but other than that, it's perfect for our little yard. I can't wait to get this put together for her!
3 comments:
That playset looks like fun! It will make a great addition to your yard...which is looking wonderful!
A little rock dirt never harmed a toddler!
Lily will love it! Stirling loves the play-equipment at Millenium Place, he would live there if we let him. Thank god there is a park behind our house, but by-law states we aren't aloud to play there when school is in :o( Who's playing on it when school is in? Nobody....Good idea to cover the sandbox; we covered ours - the neighbourhood cats think that its a giant litter box.
What bylaw? I would play there anyway. That's just plain dumb. We go to the park all the time, and no one has ever said anything. The only bylaw I have heard about is that over 12 can't play on the equipment, which is fair. Otherwise, who the heck is it for?
Post a Comment