I love this picture. I finally found my USB cord that I either hid from Evan...or vice versa. I have some new stuff on my blog...and in the little slide show on the right hand side.
C is for cutie-pie! I see she has finally allowed the hair to remain where you put it. Madison still barely has any - although she has some long fly-aways that I have to sweep into place every morning or she begins to look like a troll doll :oP
4 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Lily has gotten!! She's beautiful!! =)
No mommy! C is for Cookie!
I love this picture. I finally found my USB cord that I either hid from Evan...or vice versa. I have some new stuff on my blog...and in the little slide show on the right hand side.
Awe, beautiful picture! Ariel is yelling Ccccccccccccc
C is for cutie-pie! I see she has finally allowed the hair to remain where you put it. Madison still barely has any - although she has some long fly-aways that I have to sweep into place every morning or she begins to look like a troll doll :oP
Post a Comment