

I'm so excited! We just booked the honeymoon - 6 days, 5 nights in Seattle. We found a really cool suite hotel on Expedia.ca. The MarQueen Hotel is a converted 1918 rooming house originally built as a residence for Ford workers. (Check it out on www.marqueen.com ) It has 10 foot ceilings, 645 sf suites with hardwood floors and each room has a small kitchen. We can walk to the Space Needle etc from the hotel. The selling point for me was the bakery/espresso bar that is located in the hotel....Sorry Bryan, I can't give it up...There is also a spa nearby. Hello pampering! Goodbye stress!
We are planning to go to Six Flags Amusement Park on the Saturday - they have a bunch of roller coasters, including a wooden one. Can't wait for that part!
4 comments:
I was watching Breakfast Television this morning, and they said this couple in German had been trying to get pregnant for 5 years. I guess they took a ride on an roller coaster called G Force, and she got pregnant shortly thereafter. The doctor suspects it had something to do with the G force of the roller coaster.
Have fun at Six Flags!!
Well here's hoping it works! As long as they weren't doing the baby dance [i] on [i] the rollercoaster!
I was trying to do italics, but blogspots useful instructions above this comment box don't actually work.
Oh no, they confirmed that they did not do the deed while on the ride.
Post a Comment