Monday, September 12, 2005

Since we met on the internet, I have been curious how everyone else met their significant others. I know that Dallas and Darren are (say aww now) high school sweethearts, Keltie was chased by Robert for 2 years before she finally agreed to go out with him, my parents met on a blind date (my mom's best friend in nursing school went to high school with my dad) Amy met Ike when he was stationed near Medicine Hat, my uncle Barry met aunt Faye at Concordia College, Christine and Dan met when she was student teaching - the list could go on and on....
I would love to know more! Let us know how you met your sweetie...

1 comment:

Keltie said...

Point of clarification - Yes, Robert did pursue me for about two years, but we first met at the Gas Pump. We both had too much vodka.