Monday, September 05, 2005


So we only have a few more weeks until the wedding. I'm not sure if I should be more nervous, or panicked or what. All I have left to do is go to another couple of fittings, buy shoes and flowers and give a lot of people a lot of money. Bryan has to get a suit, which will take all of 5 minutes. Why is it that they can walk into any store and find something that fits perfectly? We go in, try stuff on, hate everything and then go eat ice cream because it cures all!

Anyway, we still have to decide on a cake - for all you chocoholics, yes, it will be chocolate. If anyone there doesn't like chocolate, well, too bad.

We just had a quiet weekend at the lake with my parents and Molly. How do you describe her? Bossy, rude and charming all at the same time. She's cute, and needs to learn to be a good dog all the time. Then again, life is never boring around her. She likes to try to catch moths at night, which is fun to watch. She hasn't figured out that they are on the outside of the window and she is on the inside. I have never witnessed a dog trying to bite through a window before.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Sounds like you took a much deserved break! I didn't feel nervous at all before my wedding until the night before - that's when it hit me! I was so excited, and couldn't sleep. Keep posting, I love to read the blogs!!

Dallas

Keltie said...

Hey Carrie-it looks like we all belong to some blogging cult!!! Everything will be fine on your wedding day. I can attest to Dallas' comment about not being nervous until the night before/morning of. I was the one holding her hair back while she was sick!

I'll call you tonight!