I post again....my lovely wife is off enjoying herself in BC this weekend. Leaving me to a weekend of debauchery, well as debauched as eating junkfood and drinking dr pepper can make one; but anyways, big plan, play lots of video games. Alas, seeing my tv is still in the shop until at least mid next week, i have been using Carries' old vcr to redirect the signal input so i can play; that came to an end this morning, her vcr has stopped functioning in that regard. So no more video games for Bryan...unless i pop over to walmart and buy a new vcr for 40$ that i can change the input status on.....hmm 40$ or no video games this weekend...decisions decisions decisions.
I just might be hitting walmart.
In other news, it snowed yet again last night, making me not want to put up the xmas lights, that should be accomplished this afternoon. Oh and it figures the moment Carrie leaves, mucha (who i always envision her name as mooka) our creamsicle colored cat began a vomitfest last night, leaving me scrambling to find household cleaning products; fun oh fun when the wifes away. Hopefully both Bonnie and Carrie will have a great time, and i'll figure something out, because i NEED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES!
Hmm i fiddled with it, i dont know how just turning off the power on a device completely changes the settings, it didnt last night, but it did this morning, weird, but once again aside from a run on sentence i can play! So play i must!
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you...I always thought that cat's name was spelled Mooka!!
It's Mucha, as in Alphonse Mucha the poster artist from the Art Nouveau era. I named her Mucha because she's the same color as some of the posters. Anyway, she answers to Mooks, Bunny, Button, Mookala, Spookie Mookie and I'm sure many other things.
Bryan figured out that if you press tv/vcr, you can play games...
Post a Comment