Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The cat water fountain is a success! After looking at it suspiciously for a couple of days, they were both using it this morning. Leo looked at me as if he was saying " What? I was using it all along you know..." Then he went over to it to prove it to me, and promptly got a snout full of water because he stuck his nose in the fountain part. Silly cat. Right now he's doing yoga. I left my yoga mat out and he thinks it's the best thing. Yes, he's doing cat pose. I'm sure he'll move on to the Sun Salutation once I head out for my hair appointment.

It's the shortest day of the year - mixed celebrations in our house today. I love that the days are going to get longer and brighter, and Bryan is sad that the darkness is going away.

Only 4 days until Christmas!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Maybe our cats would like a cat fountain....we'll have to keep our eyes open for one. Where did you get it?

Oh...and I saw LOTS of green ribbon at Michaels, and it's on sale.

missmarble said...

We found the fountain at WalMart - it was only $27. Leo has decided that snorting the water is more fun than drinking it. Maybe he can't see the fountain part...anyway, he has been walking around sneezing for the last 2 days because he keeps breathing the water in!

Auntie Tracy said...

well even though he's snorting it, it's still getting into his system :-) .. Hope to see you before Christmas but if not, hugs and kisses !!