Saturday, December 17, 2005

I would love to know why shopping malls find it neccesary to crank the heat up during the Christmas rush. We went downtown to City Centre today & the heat was unbearable! You would think that they would remember that being winter, people are wearing more clothing, and being Christmas, people are rushing around with parcels. As we walked through the mall, off came the hat, the scarf and then my coat. Forget parcels. We had to escape to the car to cool off.

My quest for green ribbon was in vain. I bought the coolest wrapping paper, red and white and pink and (I thought) blue candy stripes, and another in the same colors with big polka dots. I found a ton of ribbon on sale at London Drugs, only to discover that my paper has green stripes not blue. So I have a lot of blue ribbon. Is there anywhere in the city that has green ribbon left? Nope.

I'm hoping that the local Mall-Wart has some, or I'll have to drive to the Park to get some, and I'm trying to avoid it while on vacation.

No comments: