Sunday, December 18, 2005

So Mall-Wart didn't have any green ribbon either. I bought red.

We decided to purchase a gift for Santa's Anonymous this year. One very lucky little boy (or girl) gets a Star Wars Light Saber that lights up and makes battle sounds. We even included the batteries. I liked the warning on the package that said the light saber tube would not collapse down properly if it had been thrust into an "object, person or animal..." I guess that means that one should not go Jedi on the family cat or dog.

Speaking of cats...our cats prefer to drink water that isn't stationary. If it drips from a tap, it's far more palatable to them. So we bought them a cat fountain. (No dad, it's not a cat spouting water...) It's a water bowl that has a small pump and filter in it that recirculates the water. The reaction so far has been mixed. Mookie saw it and hissed, and Leo has gotten close enough to smell the dish, but won't drink. I put a real bowl of water next to it so they have something to drink. Once the actually get used to the new dish, I'll take the other dish away. If they're thirsty, they will have no choice.

1 comment:

missmarble said...

Alas, to get the green ribbon, I had to go to the Park...