Thursday, February 16, 2006


We have a baby! Only one....





Today was our first ultrasound - very neat!

Bryan came in to see, and the tech showed us all the parts she could keep the scanner on while our little peanut did flips and kicks. Everything looks just fine - can't wait for the next 5 months to go by so I can meet our little one.

For those that have never looked at an ultrasound before, they can look like a lot of nothing... if you look below the "I" in PROFILE, you'll see a nose. That's our baby!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Congratulations!! It is such an amazing experience hey!! I am so excited for you. Do you remember the ultrasound tech's name? I have a friend that works in Tawa!

missmarble said...

Dallas I was too nervous and uncomfortable to even look at her name tag! She was really nice though, and let me look at the baby even though she said she had to show the doc everything first, before letting the parents see. It was very neat - but man did I have to pee after! The full bladder thing is NOT fun. It's all worth it in the end when you see those tiny arms and legs waving around.

Auntie Tracy said...

What a beautiful sight ! I'm so excited for you guys !!