Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's a good thing that I am not due this month, or even in June. The NHL playoffs would have put me into early labor...

Tonight's game was pretty entertaining, but if I want my blood pressure to stay where it should, the Oilers can't blow another 4 goal lead again. At least they won...1 more to go.

Had my latest OB appointment today, everything looks good. I gained another 2 lbs this month. I know that the next 2 1/2 months will bring more of this, but it will be all baby. My books say that the baby probably weighs about 3lbs at this point, so it has about 4 1/2 or 5 lbs to go. Hello belly! Tomorrow I have to go for my RH shot, and my glucose tolerance test. This involves a shot in the... -well, you can guess where- and drinking a really gross sugar drink and donating a vial or two of blood. Luckily needles don't bother me.

My doc wants to see me every two weeks from now on. I can't believe how fast this is going by. We have 11 weeks left - well, more if you ask my mom, who says that the baby will be late. Here's hoping she's wrong. I had to give my emergency information to the hospital today. Of course Bryan is the first on my list, but mom is second. Since she works at the same hospital Peanut will be born at, all they would have to do is run up (or down?) to her office. If being a night owl is in any way a genetic trait, then this kid will be born in the middle of the night...most likely we will be making a late night/early morning phone call to our parents.

80 days and counting.

No comments: