I live to post again!
Granted, I have to use the spellcheck now; forgive me because well... You may not know this of me. *hangs head in shame* but I have a problem, I cannae spell, and one word I always misspell, aside from misspell, is well actually there's a bunch of them.
Anywho...
One of my friends was asking me about Carries' blog, I said, you mean our blog? Nope you don't have a visible post on it, must be hers and hers alone, so I am here to right that injustice! Well or at least buffer it, because I am uncertain whether or not I will be able to keep up enough posting to keep one on the page; I'll try though.
So, recent things, well Carrie has covered most of them, I am disliking the heat, disliking the amount of sun accompanying it, disliking most to all things associated with the heat and aforementioned sun. Aside from that, I slowly but surely see our house filling up with all this other stuff which well at current neither of us are using.
Is it wrong of me to want my wife to go into labor sometime very very soon, maybe yes, maybe no, but hell I would definitely be agreeable to the baby being early.
I think the guys at the Mohawk on the corner are getting to know me by name now, I have gone over there so many times in the past week and a bit for slurpies.
With this heat its definitely slowing down my reading, still reading the Simillarion, the first Tolkein book....Its a dry read to start with, and well right now it makes my head bob; great if I cannae sleep.
Anyways, that's enough of my babbling for now, I'll babble more later, of that I am certain.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For the record, I have an uncontrollable urge to correct spelling on Bryan's posts. I can't help it - I have to edit!I hope he knows that I do it out of love.
I save the teasing for when we play Scrabble...his lack of spelling expertise comes in handy.
PS - all the 'stuff' that we are not using entails a stroller, a car seat, a crib, a diaper bag and a lot of really small blankets.
While we may not be using these items personally, we will soon be very used to the use of them on the baby.
I'm sure we will both be saying things like:
"Honey have you seen the alphabet blankie?"
"Yes - it's under newborn Huggies stacked next to the Excersaucer"
Ahh, the language of new parents...
Post a Comment