NESTING?
So today I did the following...
Vacuumed
Cleaned out the fridge
Sorted stuff that I brought home from work
Moved a bookcase (empty)
Sewed
Folded laundry
Made dinner
And I have more to do...
I hope this is a sign that the baby is coming soon!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Would you like to do some nesting behaviour at my house?
I was thinking the same thing Keltie !!
Yeah Carrie - who are we to interfere with your nesting behaviour!? If it's easier - you can 'nest' at Tracy's first and then proceed to my place!
Nesting only works when I can take naps in between projects! Besides, this is the only chance I will have to do these things for a while...
Now if only I could somehow teach the cats not to leave clumps of fur on the carpet I keep vaccuuming...
Post a Comment