Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mumma, my teeth hurt...



If you look really really close, you can see them.
(click on the picture for a close up view)
Lily is not enjoying teething this week. Today especially. She has now thrown up on her bed, her mommy, her excersaucer and her play yard. I am on laundry load # 2, and we have each worn 3 outfits today. I am not having any fun. Lily is having less fun than that.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

missmarble said...

Please use this post as a chance to vote on what color her eyes will be.

Keltie said...

Olive Green

Auntie Tracy said...

hmmmm ... gray-green maybe ?? they're beautiful when you blow up the pic though ...

missmarble said...

I hope they stay green - they are so cool in the sunlight, green with gold flecks in them...

missmarble said...

I hope they stay green - they are so cool in the sunlight, green with gold flecks in them...