This morning I am avoiding packing, and trying to ignore my daughter (who should be napping but is talking to the pictures in her room instead) by spending too much time on-line. I notice that my fellow bloggers are remiss in posting.
Please, help me in my procrastination!
Please blog.
If you don't, then I have to do the laundry.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Want to do mine too ? I still have boxes to unpack .. and we've been here almost 3 months already .. I'm going to be like the Mom in the Incredibles .. calling her husband at work to say we've unpacked the last box and officially moved in 3 YEARS after actually moving in! .. Just watch ..
OK .. I blogged ! (And then some.. !) Happy reading :-)
Ahem - I blogged on July 7th.
Maybe Lily is getting close to dropping her morning nap!
Packing won't take you long at all - espcially considering you'll have access to laundry.
Lily is not allowed to drop the morning nap. She can drop the afternoon nap. Actually, her morning one is always the longest, so I'm pretty sure she'll keep that one.
I can't fully pack until I go get a suitcase from the shop called Mom's Basement Boutique. One small suitcase for 3 people won't work. Lily needs a trunk like the ones from Joe vs The Volcano.
The ones that float, and come with the golf clubs etc. to keep you occupied .. Nice choice !!
You could have borrowed my rolly suitcase. It has worked nicely for Evan and I when we go to Victoria.
If it's any consolation - Paige's afternoon naps run about 2 hours long.
Thanks for the offer Keltie Lou, but mom's got me covered.
Lily had a really good afternoon nap after having a really good morning nap today, just to prove her mother wrong. I'm a liar you know. Pretty sure the afternoon nap will be the one to go.
She was tired from practicing her new life skill. The 'high five'. She's a pro.
I'm finally trying to put entries in my blog, there are a few there, but it's hard to find the time sometimes, lol. I love the high five; Stirling says "Up High" when he wants one, lol. Email me sometime; Stirling makes it very inaudible most of the time when it comes to telephone conversations. I'm off until next September. Let's get together for coffee!
Post a Comment