Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I had a great day today. This was the first day since the middle of December that I actually felt like myself again. No morning sickness, very little nausea and I had an appetite.
Must be the magic of lunch at Auntie Eleanor's. Craig and I enjoyed a nice meal there before we went down to wander on Whyte Avenue. We shopped and had latte's and then went to Costco.
Had a chance to show Craig some of the baby clothes I like, at ModeFashion and Bugs'n'Berries. Cute, bright, stripey, fun clothes - not a pastel in sight. He can get clothes really inexpensively in China, and has offered to pick some things up for us. He really liked the tiny shoes - have a feeling the little Carbol-Ritcey will have a full complement of shoes thanks to Uncle Craig!
I was so happy to feel good today. Hopefully this is the 'light at the end of the trimester' I was looking for in my previous post...

2 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

It must be !! Glad you're feeling better !!

missmarble said...

Alas, it was a one day thing...

Hope this ends soon.