My brother is home in 6 days! My Uncle Barry and Aunt Faye offered to fly him home from China as their wedding present to us - of course we said yes! He missed the wedding, his birthday and Christmas, so we are cramming a bunch of celebrating into the two weeks he will be here. On the 30th he is on a plane to Mexico, to visit his girlfriend Eva. After that, he's home for a couple of days, then returns to China on Valentine's Day.
I think he's home in July, so he won't miss the big event of the year - the arrival of his niece or nephew in August! (tee hee - Uncle Craig!)
Can't wait to see him and catch up.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Enjoy your visit. Hope you don't have to work too much, or are too ill while he is visiting.
Thanks honey! Today is the first day I have felt like myself in a while. I have the day off, and almost no nausea. So of course I want to do everything - clean my house, go shopping...which will probably be too much and I will pay for later, but I'll take the day as it is.
Post a Comment