Monday, January 30, 2006

So tomorrow we have our first OB appointment. Not sure what to expect. The usual: blood pressure, pee in a cup, give blood and ... the dreaded weigh-in. My GP didn't weigh me when I went in to tell her I was pregnant, so at this point I have no idea how much weight I have lost because of the morning sickness. All I know is that I can take off most of my pants without undoing them. Getting pregnant is not the recommended way to lose weight.

We may get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow, and should find out when I can go for an ultrasound.

And for those who may still be wondering, no, we are not going to find out what we are having.

Neither of us likes surprises, but this will be one we are both looking forward to. Bryan is thinking pink, I am reserving judgement for now.

Time to go eat some cereal before bed...

Update tomorrow...

No comments: