





The nursery is done! We just need Peanut to arrive and the glider to come in.
Here are a few pics... The big empty space next to the dresser is where the glider is going.
I was bored last weekend, so I made a quilt to match the other bedding that I had already sewn (bumper pads and dust ruffle)
As you can see, we decided on bright fun colors for the room, lime green, purple (of course!) and periwinkle blue. Since we still have no idea what Peanut is, the colors will work for boy or girl.
The room is small, but cozy and will be a perfect home for our little one.
3 comments:
Looks wonderful !! Hurry up Peanut, everyone is anxious to see you !!
Love it! It looks like you guys worked really hard.
I love, love, LOVE it! You did such a wonderful job! Just needs a little baby now!!!
(What is your due date again??)
Post a Comment