Been back a few days and back to work and its once again that special time...for me to post!
As my beautiful wife said; we had a great time in Seattle, enjoyed our accomodations, enjoyed the food, enjoyed the weather. However, there were a few things I did not enjoy, that no one seemed to take interac, really dislike paying cash for everything. That I was not allowed to take any pictures in any of the museums we went to, not for fear of flashes degrading the materials but simply because everything was under some sort of copyright laws. Disliked that no matter what mall we hit there was not one single toy store to be found...I admit it I am a star wars geek and I am trying to chase down a few action figures to put into storage. Aside from those, I had a wonderful time, it was an experience I will remember for a long time to come; that and my wife finally de-stressed which was more than I could ask for. Still need to start in on all the thank you cards, with Carrie sick at the moment shes not really pushing me on that, time for me to show some initiative and get my part of them done methinks.
It is good to be back though, I really missed our bed. Oh and our cats.
Thats all for now
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carrie sick...could this be morning sickness??? (don't know why it's called morning sickness when you can be plagued the entire day)
Dallas - no it's not morning sickness... Its a head cold, complete with stuffy nose and fever. I think I would prefer the other...I am tired of soup and tea and juice.
Oh well, I was excited for a little bit! He he....
Here's to soft nose tissues!
I will probably be at the candle party. It is Robert's birthday that weekend, so I need to confirm with him what he wants to do. I can help navigate you to Dallas' place.
Post a Comment