Saturday, October 22, 2005

So I have decided to put the "in sickness and in health" part of our vows to the test...
I caught a cold on the plane (gotta love recirculated air!) and have been miserable all week. It appears to be in my sinuses, so my head feels like a bowling ball. Now, just for fun, I can't hear properly out of my left ear. It sounds like a radio is not quite tuned in - very distorted. My parents like to tease me about my very acute hearing, as does Bryan. Not being able to hear properly is a bit disconcerting.
If anyone has a cure for the common cold, please send it my way. Oh, and it has to be drug and herb free, as we are trying for a little Carbol-Ritcey and I can't take anything. A magic wand will do.
I long for the nights I could take Nyquil.....

1 comment:

Keltie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I called you on Sunday, but wound up talking with your hubby for about 20 minutes instead! Anyway, I will give you a call later this week.