Monday, October 24, 2005

The plague has spread....

Bryan is now sick. We have discovered what an amazingly practical and useful wedding gift Wayne and Sherry gave us. The most frivolous item we put onto our gift registry was a vintage style milkshake maker. We were pleasantly surprised when we received it - and we appreciate it even more today as we both had milkshakes this evening. Very nice on a sore throat!
I'm off to the doc tomorrow as hearing is still optional from my left ear, and my throat hurts...

More when we have rejoined the land of the healthy folk....

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Hope you two are feeling better soon. So it is married bliss yet? "I lub you hudy", "I lub you too.." Awwww, two sickies!!

missmarble said...

Hmm, bliss....

One of us can take inappropriate amounts of Nyquil, and the other one can only gaze longingly at the bottle....