Tuesday, October 18, 2005






Just a few pics of us in Seattle...
The weather was beautiful, almost no rain. Our hotel was in the Queen Anne theatre district, but it could have been named the restaurant district! The hotel was surrounded by amazing places to eat. (It's a good thing that we were walking everywhere.) We were within walking distance of the Space Needle, right next to the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum/Hall of Fame. The EMP building was amazing - it was designed by architect Frank Gehry. The monorail goes through the building. The views from the Space Needle were fantastic - it was a clear day so we could see everything, including our hotel. Other sights included the Tiffany exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market and Nordstrom's. Bryan was very patient and waited in the 'hubby' chairs while I tried on shoes. He counted only 3 other men in the shoe department while he was there - they all had the same glazed over expression... I was in coffee heaven, in the land of Starbuck's - mmm, pumpkin spice latte's....
It was all over much too soon - I can't wait to go back to visit again.

1 comment:

Auntie Tracy said...

I love these pics ! The Space Needle one is the best. Glad you guys had a wonerful holiday away .. I'll have to send more pictures your way soon. :-)