Monday, October 17, 2005




The group photo, left to right: Bryan's parents Norm and Pat, us!, Darcy, Christine, and my parents Bonnie and Brian.
A few pics from the wedding. As you can see, our camera had an Andy Warhol moment, so all of the pictures that Bryan's sister Darlene took look like this. The normal looking ones were taken by Tracy, who has a camera that likes her..... more to follow once friends and family have emailed more to us. Pics from the honeymoon soon!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I love the pictures! You are gorgeous....there is something whimsical (sp?) about brides!!! Thanks for sharing. Please bring more photos to the candle party...I want to hear all about your wonderful day!

missmarble said...

Thanks! I'm not working that weekend, so I can come to the candle party. Has Ms Watson replied yet? I can't remember where you live, other than it's a condo in Sherwood Park. As there are many condo's in Sherwood Park, I would like to show up at the right one!

Auntie Tracy said...

Yes I must admit those pics did turn out pretty well. I had great subjects to shoot though !! My camera doesn't always like me ... I was trying to take a pic of Bryan and the batteries kept dying!